Thursday, April 29, 2010

CC Revvvvvvvvvvolution with Orly Snowcone Konad

I never remember how many v's this polish has, so I decided to add a few extras just in case.
Anyway, it just got dark here but I was too excited about this one to not take/share pics.

I'm not very good at konad.
Heck, I'm downright awful at konad.
It comes out smeary and off center every time.
Except this one!


DSCF1565

DSCF1563


The flowers are from plate m3.
I'll post sun pics if I can get some!

As promised, here is a sun pic :)

DSCF1574

7 comments:

Katrina said...

oh! this is so cute! i love your color choice =)

Bria said...

Thanks! I appreciate it :)

Tiana said...

Ow, these flowers are so cute! Like it a lot ;)

jaljen said...

I think this mani is great! Really effective. http://nailpolishuk.blogspot.com/

Susie said...

Cute!
MORE, MORE! :)
Susie

Amy said...

I love revvvolution, such as cool color!

Shaima812 said...

Lovely and simple

Post a Comment