Wednesday, April 21, 2010

NOTD: $OPI- Le Beau

I'm finally getting around to uploading all my old NOTDs and whatnot. I'm taking a sick today today, so hopefully I'll have mostly everything up by this evening. Today, I'm bringing you $OPI Le Beau, a rather old but amazing color from one of the Sephora by OPI collections.

DSCF1200

I'd say this color is just a simple, classy, classic red. Due to the light in the picture it looks more red-toned than it is, it's actually a bit bluer in real life. Application was alright, I got a few bubbles but I'm blaming that on my seche- nail polish doesn't do well in airplanes. I love the $OPI brushes, though it took me awhile to get the hang of them.  I rarely like reds, but I'm actually quite a fan of this one. It's a very classic shade, but doesn't look outdated or old. Overall, a great polish :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment