Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lemlemlemlemlem.

Well, it's day one of my new nail polish buying regime, and I can feel myself starting to fail.
How do I know that this is never going to work out?

Online shopping.

Online shopping is a very bad thing.

For instance, right now I have a VNS cart filled with:

OPI Suzi Skis in the Pyranees Suede
OPI We'll Always Have Paris Suede
ChG OMG
ChG Agent Periwinkle
OPI Dim Sum Plum
OPI SSFS
OPI JiTNB



And you know what's worse?
I'm going to NYC in a week.
NYC has amazing shopping. Most likely with nail polish.

So, which are worth it?

3 comments:

amusedPolish said...

Maybe if you order the polishes after you went to NYC so there is the possibility that you'll find a few of those polishes there...

Bria said...

Oh, good idea! I'll try that ;)

Unknown said...

I totally agree online shopping is a very bad thing......always gets me into trouble....lol

Post a Comment