Sunday, March 14, 2010

Helmer!!!

Yesterday I finally picked up my first helmer :)
It's a lot smaller that I expected it to be, and assembly was an outright pita. However, it may be my fault as I'm not too good at reading the directions. It got together eventually though, and I was expecting to fill about half of it... but I didn't even fill a drawer. I thought Helmers were supposed to hold like 200 polishes?! But I have just over 100, and it all easily fit inside one drawer. It's great, because I vowed to stick to one helmer.. but also bad, because now I'll go buy polish to fit it :)

Helmer!

That basket on top is another little basket I got from ikea, it's the perfect size to store my acetone/remover/cotton pads/file/ect..

Random Supplies

A closeup of my basket :)

DSCF0667

This is what my stash looked like before helmer. I'm not kidding, all my polish was dumped out onto my floor so I could find certain colors.

And this is what it looks like now:

My Stash

It looks so small compared to other stash pics I've seen. I almost feel ashamed. Almost.

1 comments:

Susie said...

Your helmer is awesome. SO glad that you got things more organized. Now you will be able to polish even more so we get to see more photos. :)
Congrats,
Susie

Post a Comment