Saturday, March 13, 2010

NOTD: ChG Dorothy Who?

DSCF0661

-insert frazzle complaints-

Seriously, I don't know what is happening with my cuticles right now.
And.. I chopped off my nails. Do you like the nubbins?

Anyway, I <3 DW. The application was very nice, though I got a little bit of drag on my second coat. I believe this swatch is only two coats, but I may have added a thin third one, I'm not sure. As you can see, DW is a great bright blue with dense blue and silver mircoglitter. It's very similar to OPI Absolutely Alice, except AA has gold glitter instead of silver, and is quite a bit denser. One thing I did not like about it, however, is that my usual one coat of SV didn't smooth it out for me- I insist on smooth nails, and for some reason DW didn't want to comply. Roughness forgotten though, it's a very nice polish :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment