Saturday, March 13, 2010

Polish Monster

I've become a polish monster.
A few weeks ago, I would have been content to let my friends come over, play with my polishes, even use one of my franken bottles to try it out. Not anymore.

Yesterday, my friend came over. My friends make fun of my polish addiction (It's worth it though), but she was content with sitting down and painting on an old cardboard box because she'd already done her nails. I even let her use one of my pretty franken bottles (One of the new ones, not just a cleaned old bottle) to make a rather odd purple glitter color. However, this morning I came downstairs into the room where I kept my polish, and realized that EVERY SINGLE polish she had used (About 18) had the tops unscrewed, some even off and laying on my floor. I know it's my fault for not realizing this before I went to bed.. but still. That girl is NEVER touching my polish again.

PSA: I need to get a life outside of polish.

Ok, that's my rant for the day. What's yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment