Thursday, March 4, 2010

A HP Franken Collection :)

Hello guys!
I was bored the other day, and was discussing future career options with my friend.
I realized that my (temporary) life goal was to become one of the OPI color namers.
So, in order to practice for my future, I decided it would be fun to create a nail polish collection based on the Harry Potter series, by the wonderful JK Rowling.


I haven't created them yet, but here are a few of my concepts.
If you have any ideas, I'd love some comments or input on them, I haven't decided some of the colors.


Lily's Eyes- Lime green creme, maybe slight forest green shimmer.
The Chosen One- Black jelly with bright green/silver microglitter.
Wherefore Art Thou Werewolf- I liked this name, but I have no idea what the color could be- input?
Diddykins- A bright peach creme
Meet Me At Zonkos- A bright purple base with yellow and green hexagonal glitter.
Half Mooned Spectacles- A pale gray/light blue/purple duochrome
You Stupefy Me- No idea what to do for this one, perhaps something red?
Catch My Mad-Eye- Electric Blue shimmer, almost neon.






0 comments:

Post a Comment