Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Whatt?

I've been receiving a lot of positive attention for my collection, and I'm surprised (and thrilled!).
It's only been finished for about four hours, and I've already gotten several people wishing to purchase/swap/insert other way of receiving my polishes here. Everyone has been really kind and supportive, so I'd just like to thank everyone for that.

I've decided that if people are that enthusiastic about my polishes, then I might as well give them a shot.
I wrote and followed strict franken recipes for them, so I feel confident I can dupe them fairly easily.
I haven't decided on a price or anything yet, but I'm really open to any offers you may have- whether it be swapping, buying, ect.. I'm open to suggestions!

If you are interested, please message me on my MUA account (briobobia), or email me at bvicenti@comcast.net.

Thank you so much everyone, all the support means a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment