Monday, March 15, 2010

Swapping

Well, I've officially joined the swap world.
And I think I'm obsessed.
Now, I'm not able to part with many of my polishes.. four to be exact.
But for the past bajillion years or so, all I've gotten for my birthday is random The Body Shop sets.
So, I'm hoping I can swap all 11 of them away. And my uncreative friends. Last year, I received four bars of strawberry scented soap. I love their body butters.. but why would I need that much soap??

I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to ship all of this stuff, but hopefully someone will be willing to part with it. I really want to swap away half my jewelry, but I'm not sure if you're allowed to do that.

Anyway, I'm off to go find some more stuff to swap. NOTD is one of the Milani holos, I'll post pics/comments ASAP.

PS- If you want a crapload of vitamin enriched shower products, message me ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment