Friday, March 12, 2010

Review: The Body Shop- Strawberry Body Butter

Alright, I know it says body, but I use this exclusively for my hands.
And I love it!
I had a full container of this sitting on my dresser for well over a year before I finally decided to try it out.
It's a nice, thick body butter that goes on very smoothly and makes my hands feel great. It leaves little residue (Though I would put it on after the polish, and none if you're wearing matte/suede), and sinks into the skin very quickly. The scent is delicious, but very strong. So, if you love the scent (Like I do), you'll be very happy, but if you feel otherwise then this isn't for you.

I first decided to try this product due to my extremely dry/flaky hands.
I'm on a no buy, so I decided it would be good to try everything I had before going out and buying some random hand cream. And boy, am I glad I did!

My hands are now extremely smooth and well colored (They have a tendency to become washed out and oddly colored with dryness), and smell very good too. It took me while to find the best times to apply it, ut I've discovered that if I apply it twice a day then it keeps my hands nice without overdoing it.

The body shop carries loads of different scents and formulas, I also own a mango scented one and love it just as much. Overall, a great product!

0 comments:

Post a Comment