Monday, March 29, 2010

NOTD: Sinful- Fiji & Let's Talk

I wish I did bolder stuff with my nails. I rarely use my konad or do any variations- I'm a one color per mani type of girl. But today I decided to change it up and alternate two of my untried colors- Fiji, a somewhat dusty lavender shimmer, and Let's Talk, a blue-based purple glowmonster that basically screams "GORGEOUS" at every possible moment.

I love these colors.
I've been told purple looks good on me due to my tan skin and brown hair/eyes. I don't know about that, but I do love purple. This is why:

DSCF0791

My index finger looks all funky and dry in this pic, but it (amazingly) was the most color accurate. However, this is hardly color accurate at all. Let's Talk is on my middle finger, with Fiji on either side. Purples are the swatcher's nightmare- this picture shows both colors as very blue, while in reality they are both EXTREMELY purple. This is two coats Let's Talk, and three coats Fiji (it's quite sheer).

Hooray for untrieds!

0 comments:

Post a Comment